We can clean or prepare your part for a future process in many different ways. Please review our extensive list of process approval in the table below.
- Chemical Cleaning
- Abrasive Cleaning
- Cleaning for Electroplating
- Deburring and Finishing
- Etch Cleaning
- Stripping of Organic and Inorganic Finishes
- Surface Treatment
- Type of Process
- We provide Abrasive Cleaning, Pre-Penetrant ETC, FPL Etching, Stripping of Organic and Inorganic Finishes, Specific Cleaning, and General Cleaning.
- Cleaning and preparation of all surfaces for additional processes.
- Process Approvals
- For Cleaning Services we offer:
- MIL-S-5002: Surface Treatments and Inorganic Coatings for Metal Surfaces of Weapons Systems
- MIL-STD-1504: Abrasive Blasting
- BAC 5725: Stripping Organic Materials
- BAC 5748 (Type II, Class 1): Abrasive Cleaning, Deburring and Finishing
- BAC 5749: Alkaline Cleaning
- BAC 5750: Solvent Cleaning
- BAC 5764: Nonskid
- BAC 5771: Stripping Inorganic Finishes
- BAC 5786: Etch Cleaning of Aluminum Alloys
- CSFS035: Chemical Cleaning of Metals
- CSFS037: Abrasive Cleaning Of Metals
- DPS 9.29: Surface Treatment of Titanium
- DPS 9.301: Cleaning Aluminum Alloys
- DPS 9.316: Stripping of Organic Finishes
- ES1-4: Emergency Test Method for Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products
- GP 17G (All Classes): Etching Prior To Penetrant Inspection
- MIL-STD-871: Electro-Chemical Stripping of Inorganic Finishes
- TT-C-490: Cleaning Ferrous Surfaces
- GAMPS 4101
- GAMPS 4108
- BAC 5753
- BAC 5765
- DPS 9.07
- GSS 7030
- MIL-STD-1504 (PDF - 693KB)
MIL-S-5002 (PDF - 1478KB)
- Base Materials Worked
- All ferrous metals (iron, steel, stainless steel, etc.), aluminum, and aluminum alloys.
- All Cleaning Services are performed manually to ensure the proper care is given to each step.
- Additional Operations
offer several additional operations that may be required for your
product: Magnetic Particle Inspection (NDT), Penetrant Inspection (NDT),
Hardness & Conductivity Testing (NDT), Dry Film/Solid Film
Lubricants and Primer & Topcoat Painting.
Please let us know if you require any of these additional services.
- Quality Control
- All processes are subject to our rigorous Quality Assurance process. All work is reviewed and inspected to be in compliance with the specification (Process Approval requested).
- Industries Served
- We are committed to providing the aerospace and defense industries with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available.
- Environmental Responsibility
a corporate citizen, we are committed to responsibly protecting our
environment. We have a state-of-the-art $2 Million Waste Prevention
System in place. All hazardous waste materials are 100% recycled and
We know that this is important to you, and so we maintain an open door policy concerning environmental inspections of our facility.
- With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on.
- Minimum Order
- We can provide Cleaning Services for prototype to high volume runs.
- Drawing Submissions
- We accept both e-mailed (DWG, DXF, PDF, all image files) and faxed drawings.
- Special Instructions
- Please Attach Drawing to Request Information Form.