Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants
Our wide array of Dry Film/Solid Film lubricants provide many different benefits:
- Corrosion Protection
- Natural Color or Black
Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants Capabilities
- Type of Process
- Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants
- Lubricants provide corrosion protection and continuous lubrication to components.
- Process Approvals
- We offer the following specifications for Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants:
- MIL-L-23398: Lubricant, Solid Film, Air Cured, Corrosion Inhibiting
- MIL-L-46010: Lubricant, Solid Film, Heat Cured, Corrosion Inhibiting
- MIL-L-46147: Lubricant, Solid Film, Air Cured, Corrosion Inhibiting
- BAC 5811: Dry Film Lubricant
- DPS 3.177: Solid Film Lubricant
- GAMPS (All Applicable)
- MIL-L-46010 (PDF - 82KB)
MIL-L-46147 (PDF - 85KB)
MIL-L-23398 (PDF - 716KB)
Everlube 620 (PDF - 60KB)
Everlube 620C (PDF - 28KB)
Everlube 967 (PDF - 33KB)
Everlube 9002 (PDF - 33KB)
Ecoalube 642 (PDF - 33KB)
Lube-Lok 2109 (PDF - 33KB)
Perma-Slik G (PDF- 33KB)
- Base Materials Worked
- All Materials
- Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Everlube 620
- Everlube 620C
- Everlube 967
- Everlube 9002
- Ecoalube 642
- Lube-Lok 2109
- Perma-Slik G
- Many others also available!
- The lubricants are of the following types:
- Type I - An air dry lubricant with an endurance life of 120 minutes and cure time of 18 hours.
- Type II - An air dry lubricant with low volatile organic compound (VOC) content and an endurance life of 90 minutes and cure time of 24 hours.
- The Lubricants are of the following Forms:
- Form 1 - Bulk Dispersion
- Form 2 - Aerosol Dispersion
- The lubricants are available in the following colors:
- Color 1 - Natural Product Color
- Color 2 - Black
- All Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricant Services are performed manually to ensure the proper care is given to each step.
- Additional Operations
- We offer several additional operations that may be required for your product: Cleaning, Magnetic Particle Inspection (NDT), Penetrant Inspection (NDT), Hardness & Conductivity Testing (NDT) and Primer & Topcoat Painting. Please let us know if you require any of these additional services.
- Quality Control
- All processes are subject to our rigorous Quality Assurance process. All work is reviewed and inspected to be in compliance with the specification (Process Approval requested).
- Industries Served
- We are committed to providing the aerospace and defense industries with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available.
- Environmental Responsibility
a corporate citizen, we are committed to responsibly protecting our
environment. We have a state-of-the-art $2 Million Waste Prevention
System in place. All hazardous waste materials are 100% recycled and
We know that this is important to you, and so we maintain an open door policy concerning environmental inspections of our facility.
- With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on.
- Minimum Order
- We can provide Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants for prototype to high volume runs.
- Drawing Submissions
- We accept both e-mailed (DWG, DXF, PDF, all image files) and faxed drawings.
- Special Instructions
- Please Attach Drawing to Request Information Form.