Hardness & Conductivity Testing
We offer both Hardness and Conductivity testing for material verification. We employ various methods such as:
- Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Brinell Hardness Testing
- Eddy Current Conductivity Testing
Hardness & Conductivity Testing Capabilities
- Type of Process
- Hardness & Conductivity Testing
- Hardness testing determines the material's resistance to plastic (permanent) deformation. Conductivity Testing defines a material's ability to allow the flow of electrons through its lattice structure.
- Hardness Tests
- We offer the following Hardness Tests:
- Rockwell Hardness Test
- Brinell Hardness Test
- Vickers Hardness Test
- Knoop Hardness Test
- Shore Hardness Test
- Conductivity Tests
- We offer both standard Conductivity Testing and Eddy Current Conductivity Testing.
- Process Approvals
- We offer the following specifications for Hardness & Conductivity Testing:
- BAC 5650: Hardness Testing
- BAC 5651: Eddy Current Electrical Conductivity Inspection
- DPS 1.05: Conductivity Testing
- DPS 1.05-2: Conductivity Testing
- DPS 1.05-3: Hardness Values for Aluminum
- DPS 1.05-8: Eddy Current Conductivity Testing
- Base Materials Worked
- All Materials
- All Hardness & Conductivity Testing Services are performed manually to ensure the proper care is given to each step.
- Additional Operations
offer several additional operations that may be required for your
product: Cleaning, Magnetic Particle Inspection (NDT), Penetrant
Inspection (NDT), Dry Film/Solid Film Lubricants and Primer &
Please let us know if you require any of these additional services.
- Quality Control
- All processes are subject to our rigorous Quality Assurance process. All work is reviewed and inspected to be in compliance with the specification (Process Approval requested).
- Industries Served
- We are committed to providing the aerospace and defense industries with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available.
- Environmental Responsibility
a corporate citizen, we are committed to responsibly protecting our
environment. We have a state-of-the-art $2 Million Waste Prevention
System in place. All hazardous waste materials are 100% recycled and
We know that this is important to you, and so we maintain an open door policy concerning environmental inspections of our facility.
- With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on.
- Minimum Order
- We can provide Hardness & Conductivity Testing Services for prototype to high volume runs.
- Drawing Submissions
- We accept both e-mailed (DWG, DXF, PDF, all image files) and faxed drawings.
- Special Instructions
- Please Attach Drawing to Request Information Form.