Part Marking involves coding placed onto a part or component in a certain manner to aid in identifying or verifying authenticity.
Part Marking Capabilities
- Type of Process
- Part Marking
- Aids in part identification and tracking.
- Process Approvals
- For part marking we adhere to:
- MIL-STD-130: Identification Marking of US Military Property
- MIL-M-18012 (replaced by SAE-AS18012): Markings for Aircrew Station Displays Design and Configuration Of
- BAC 5307: Part Marking
- DPS 3.02-17: Identification of Parts and Assemblies
- GAMPS 1105: Part Marking
- GSS4710: Part Marking
- PS 16011: Part Marking
- MIL-STD-130 (PDF - 405KB)
MIL-M-18012 (PDF - 325KB)
- Base Materials Worked
- We are able to work with all possible base materials.
- Additional Operations
offer several additional operations that may be required for your
product: Cleaning, Magnetic Particle Inspection (NDT), Penetrant
Inspection (NDT), Hardness & Conductivity Testing (NDT), Dry
Film/Solid Film Lubricants and Primer & Topcoat Painting.
Please let us know if you require any of these additional services.
- Quality Control
- All processes are subject to our rigorous Quality Assurance process. All work is reviewed and inspected to be in compliance with the specification (Process Approval requested).
- Industries Served
- We are committed to providing the aerospace and defense industries with the highest quality metal finishing, testing, and painting available.
- Environmental Responsibility
a corporate citizen, we are committed to responsibly protecting our
environment. We have a state-of-the-art $2 Million Waste Prevention
System in place. All hazardous waste materials are 100% recycled and
We know that this is important to you, and so we maintain an open door policy concerning environmental inspections of our facility.
- With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, we have the expertise you can depend on.
- Minimum Order
- We can provide part marking for prototype to high volume runs.
- Drawing Submissions
- We accept both e-mailed (DWG, DXF, PDF, all image files) and faxed drawings.
- Special Instructions
- Please Attach Drawing to Request Information Form.